Welcome to the UWSA blog! I’m Lyudmila Green, a Russian American living in upstate New York with my two-year-old son. For a number of years, I was a financial advisor for clients at one of the biggest financial services companies in the world. I may have left that business but my passion for the markets and for helping people apply sound money management principles remains. I hope to share that passion, my experience and some good ideas with you here so check back often.
- Frank Lee commented on Protecting Your Budget
- Reggie Masterson commented on Is it time to throw out your debit card?
- Reggie Masterson commented on Getting the Most from Credit Card Membership Benefits
- Debt Free Seattle commented on How Debt Stacking Can Help You Eliminate Debt
- Chris Chase commented on Protecting Your Budget